Located in Pine Rivers Shire England Park Raceway is in Brendale, an industrial suburb about 30 minutes to the north of the centre of Brisbane, and about 35 minutes from the Brisbane airport. The street address is corner of Leitch's Rd and Strathwyn St., Brendale, Qld, Australia.
The track has been built on a council park with the land kindly donated by the council. This facility was funded and built by the members of the Queensland Radio Circuit Car Racing Association along with the generous support of the council and local business. The track features a rolling length of 285 metres and a track width of 4.5 metres. It has a reputation of being a high speed track and although speed and power are important, many have underestimated its tight infield and high speed sweeper. The track has been re-surfaced with a hot mix bitumen using a special additive to minimise cracking.
The drivers’ rostrum is over 3 meters high with an unobstructed view of the entire track area and has been extensively upgraded. Race Control, referees, radio impound, and scrutineering are all housed in this structure and it can easily accommodate the required number of drivers and officials.
The facilities also include;
- Race commentary with seperate P.A. system for drivers and public
- Numerous monitors located around the facility displaying the race progress
- Covered permanent pit spaces to IFMAR standard for more than 96 competitors. 54 temporary pit spaces will be provided in a marque and will house the Australian drivers.
- 240 volt power
- Electronic scoreboard showing heat listing, timetable, and live race progress
- Pit area lighting and track night lighting
- Refreshments and meals will be available from a trackside restaurant.
- Public toilets
- Unlimited free parking