2018 SpeedyRC RCRA EP On Road Australian National Championships
15th to 18th Nov, 2018, entries Close 7th Oct, 2018 Mid Night
ISTC Junior Sportsman
1/12th Scale Mod
1/12th Scale Stock
Pro 10 (Demo Class)
One Class (Entry Before 8th Oct) 60.00
One Class (Entry After 7th Oct) 100.00
Additional Class 40.00
Control Tyres Sweep EXP-36NNAU (4) 38.00
Practice Tyres weep EXP-36NNAU (4) 38.00
Online entry via this form only:
Cheques can be made payable to QRCCRA inc. Entries to be posted to:
Qld EP State Titles
PO Box 5152
Brendale, Qld, 4500
with direct deposit payment:
Acc Name: QRCCRA inc.
Acc No: 00901864
Please include your name when using direct deposit.
• Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, any no show can pickup tyres from QRCCRA after the event with prior arrangement. Tyres can also be shipped with via Express Post for 15.00.
• Entry will not be confirm or appear on entry list until payment is received in full including control tyres.
• Confirmation will be emailed via Xero (Club’s accounting software) when we process the payment.
• There is a 14 heats cap for the event. Registration might close early once 14 heats are reach.
• QRCCRA reserves the right to cancel demo classes with full refund to make way for RCRA sanctioned classes if entries dictate.
• Control Tyres will be issued on the friday of the event.
• Early entry and full payment must be received by mid night 7th Oct, 2018. Late fee will apply with NO EXCEPTION.
• Entry received after mid night 7th Oct, 2018 cannot be confirmed until 14th Oct, 2018, as this will depend on control tyre availability.
• Additional Practice Tyres will be available to purchase on the first day of open practice (Thursday) on track with SpeedyRC.
• All Entrants must be a financial member of a RCRA EP affiliated club.
• Cross entering within ISTC and 12th Classes is not permitted (Entrants can enter 1x ISTC and 1x 12th class only)
• All RCRA classes will run subject to minimum numbers, as per 2.10.2 of the rulebook.
• Demonstration classes will run subject to minimum of 8 entries, and the event being less than 14 heats cap.
• Event format and class rules are as per the current RCRA rules for sanctioned events.
• Official communication is via email to email@example.com only. Any other form such as PM on rctech might or might not be attended to.
• International Entrance are required to join QRCCRA on a one month once off 5.00 membership. Temporary membership is available to International Entries only. Demo Class Rules
Alfa Accommodation of Aspley (07) 3263 4011
Aspley Motor Inn (07) 3263 5400
Aspley Pioneer Motel (07) 3263 6122
Carseldine Court Motel (07) 3263 5988