Only current financial members of the QRCCRA Inc are permitted to use the England Park Raceway complex.
For those persons who are not permanent financial members of the QRCCRA Inc, you may purchase a temporary membership valid for 1 (one) calendar day from one of the following people:
- Trackside RC (which is the hobby shop located directly next door to the track)
- A member of QRCCRA Inc Management Committee (see “Contact us” section)
- The Membership Officer (see “Contact us” section).
The current cost for this temporary membership is AUD$15.00 (fifteen dollars) and includes public liability insurance.
The insurance policy does not cover the loss of equipment or goods through damage or any other such incident. It will be at the discretion of each individual or company to ensure all goods and equipment are adequately secured.
We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable time at our facility so please observe some basic rules:
- The facility is only for the use of on-road RC cars. No other RC vehicles are to be used in or on any part of the facility including the racing area, park adjacent to the track, car park or pits.
(Note: “No other RC vehicles” means off- road RC cars, buggies, truggies, monster trucks etc)
- Covered footwear must be worn at all times. Thongs, sandals, bare feet etc are not permitted at any time.
- Children are welcome but for their safety, must be supervised at all times and are not to enter the fenced racing area under any circumstances. Please do not allow children to play in the covered pits area.
- Persons under the age of 15 are not to enter the fenced racing area on their own.
- Members of the general public are not permitted within the fenced racing area at any time.